Pet Wash Stations
Our pet washing system makes washing your dog a walk in the park.
Remember the last time you tried to give your dog a bath in the tub?
Our pet wash stations are innovative self-serve coin-operated pet washing systems. They are fully self-contained units, which shampoos, conditions, blow dries and de-fleas pets in as little as 10 minutes. They provide the wash quality of a professional groomer while offering customers a convenient, economical and simple way to wash their pet.
- Secure Wash Tub with Sanitizer
- Flea & Tick Shampoo
- Groomer Grade Blow Dryer
- $10 to Start for 10 Minutes
Instructions For Use
- Insert your money: $10 to start for 10 minutes of time, (compare that to the cost of groomers).
- Clean tub: For your pet’s protection, you may clean tub with disinfectant to sanitize pet wash.
- Load your pet on to the platform: The platform drains all water and hair away so your dog never stands in dirty water.
- Shampoo: Choose between our vet-grade oatmeal shampoo, flea and tick shampoo, or both if desired.
- Rinse out shampoo: Rinse pet’s coat thoroughly after each shampoo application.
- Condition: Use conditioner with moisturizer for a healthy coat.
- Rinse out conditioner: Rinse thoroughly after using conditioner.
- Dry: Choose between low and high blow-dryer settings.
How big of a dog can I wash?
If you have a big dog, you are going to love our pet wash. The pet wash tub is very roomy and can the weight of very large breed dogs including Great Danes and Saint Bernards.
Do I need to bring my own supplies (shampoo, conditioner, etc.)?
It is not necessary. Vet-grade shampoos and conditioners are infused directly into the water nozzle during operation. The wash includes a 2-speed dryer as well.
Is the pet wash shared with other customers?
No. The pet wash is restricted to one user at a time. Although your dog may be extremely friendly, you cannot judge how other dogs may react. Please do not enter the wash area if other users or pet owners are present.
Do I wash my own dog?
Yes. The pet wash is a self-service machine easily operated by one person. You can wash your pet the way you want to.
How much does it cost?
The pet wash is $10.00 for 10 minutes of washing. Additional minutes can be purchased by depositing more money while the meter is running, just like a car wash.
Can the pet escape from the tub?
Chain tethers are provided to secure your pet in the tub and prevent injury if they try to jump out.